MONGOOSE FOR HONDA HDS DIAGNOSTIC INTERFACE
DrewTech designed this product to be affordable for CarPCs, the aftermarket, and automotive enthusiasts. The Mongoose includes a J2534 driver and delivers full-speed (12mps) USB 2.0 performance.
1) Low cost, high performance pass-thru diagnostic tool for use with PC
2) Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable
3) J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
4) Commercial Range (0 to +70Â° C)
5) Dimensions: 3' x 1.75'
6) Cable length: 6 feet
7) Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
8) Mangoose VPW supports GM TIS, SPS, TIS2WEB, and DPS flash reprogramming software
Bus Protocols supported by the Mangoose MFC for Honda
CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
KWP2000 (ISO9141 / ISO14230)
Short to Ground pins 1, 9 and 15
VPP +5 Pin 12
The DrewTech Mongoose is a USB pass-thru device that utilizes the SAE J2534-1 API. What this means is that the Mongoose uses a standard communications interface to the vehicle, allowing it to work with 3rd party diagnostic applications. Different diagnostics and data logging applications supported are currently supported by the Mangoose, with more being added all of the time.
PCMScan Diagnostics and Data Logging Software
This full version of PCMScan allows viewing, charting, data logging, and playback of diagnostic data in real time. Realistic looking gauges can be moved, resized, and laid out to resemble your own dashboard. Display English or Metric units. Read stored Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), clear the check engine light, and test emissions related systems.
Shipping is set to a flat rate for this product.
R150 per product
1 to 2 Days